For more information contact:
It is our belief that a non-biased, fair, and honest solution provides the best result for all involved.
PTS, Inc. Engineering Services Support capabilities include: Program Management; Cost and Risk Analysis; Milestone Scheduling and Management; Cost, Schedule and Risk Assessments; Design, Fabrication, Testing and Fielding.
Our ongoing engineering support contracts include:
NASA Stennis Space Center (SSC)
- Lead small business contractor for Risk Analysis and Integration, Integrated Modeling and Simulation for the NASA Constellation Program.
- The small business of choice for SSC’s implementation of the NASA Integrated Financial Management Program.
- Prime contractor for the NASA Methane Propellant Viability Assessment at SSC.
TOW Missile Program
- Development of reuse, recovery and recycling applications for TOW Missile
- Component testing
- Development of Follow On Applications
- Marketing Component Parts outside of DoD Applications
Other recent programs on which PTS has provided engineering services include:
Precision Fires Rocket and Missile Systems Project Office
- MLRS-M270 & M270A1 (Multiple Launch Rocket System) Logistics, Program Management, Training, Software Development, and Fielding
- HIMARS (High Mobility Artillery Rocket System) Logistics, Program Management, Training, and Milestone Documentation
- TPT-DEU (Tactical Proficiency Training - Digitization Enabler Unit) Logistics, Program Management, Fielding and New Equipment Training (NET)
Joint Land Attack Cruise Missile Defense Elevated Netted Sensor (JLENS)
- Technical and Programmatic Planning Support
- Technical Analysis and Strategic Planning Support
- Production Delivery Schedules and FIelding Plans
- Cost, Risk, and Schedule Analysis
- Milestone Schedule Management and Documentation
- Full Scale Demonstration and Operational testing
- Full Scale Production and FIelding
Improved Fire Control Panel Trainer (IFCPT)
- A commercial off the shelf (COTS) computer designed to give the 13M (Operators) three different modes of training for firing rockets/missiles.
- Other modes include versions to perform M270, M270A1 and HIMARS fire missions.
- Implemented and installed system at users sites
- Provided New Equipment Training (NET)
NASA Marshall Space Flight Center (MSFC)
- Micro gravity
- System Security Engineering Support
- Crew Interface Software (CIS)
- Operational engineering support for Micro gravity Science Glove box (MSG), Glove box Investigations (MSG GI)
Next Generation Space Telescope (NGST) Optics
- Schedule support for the Advanced Mirror System Demonstrator (AMSD) and support optic elements leads
- Scheduling base lining and periodic stat using
Aviation and Missile Command (AMCOM)
- Tactical Proficiency Trainer-Digitization Enabler Unit (TPT-DEU) Design, Integration, Testing, Training and Fielding